- The manuscript is compiled following the template provided. The manuscript is made in A4 size with a left margin of 3 cm, top 3 cm, right 3 cm, bottom 3 cm.
- The title is concise and clear, no More than 15 words, using Fon Calibri (18 pt).
- Abstracts are made in Indonesian and English. Includes background, objectives, and outcomes or conclusions. Using the Italic Calibri (10 Pt) font, left-aligned right, single-spaced, consisting of 100-150 words.
- Keywords consist of 3-5 words/phrases of important concepts contained in the script, each separated by a semicolon (;).
- The main part of the manuscript (introduction-conclusion) consists of 6000-8000 words using the font Calibri (12 pt), single spaced, right-left aligned. Paragraph writing begins aligned with the left border of the margin. The new paragraph is spaced with an additional 2 spaces from the previous paragraph.
- The writing of citations uses footnotes in the style of the Modern Humanities Research Association 3rd edition (note with bibliography).
- Keywords: consists of 3-5 words/phrases of important concepts contained in the script, each separated by a semicolon (;)
- Tables, graphs, bodies and images can be included in the manuscript by including the type, sequence number and caption at the top. The table is created in an open model without vertical lines. Especially for graphics, so as not to change, it is stored in jpeg or GIF form at least with a resolution of 300 DPI (Dots Per Inch).
- Reference Composition in the form of primary sources (60 %) and secondary sources (40 %). The Reference List is organized using the font Calibri (12 pt), single spaced, left-aligned right. The second line onwards juts 5 taps inwards. The writing between references is spaced 1.5 spaces apart from the previous reference. Reference writing uses the style of Modern Humanities Research Association 3rd edition (note with bibliography).