Please read and understand the author's guidelines for the preparation manuscript. The author who submits a manuscript to the editors should comply with the author's guidelines and template. If the submitted manuscript does not comply with the guidelines or using a different format, it will be rejected by the editorial team before being reviewed. The editorial team will only accept a manuscript that meets the specified formatting requirements (can be downloaded at the link below). This template is designed to assist Author in preparing manuscript; it is an exact representation of the format expected by the editor. To use this template, please just Save As this MS Word file to your document, then copy and paste your document content here.
- The word limit for the submission is 4000-8000 words (including of footnotes and abstract).
- The sequence of manuscripts following: Title; Abstract; Keywords; Introduction; Method (for original research articles); Main Heading Analysis; Conclusion; and References.
- Referencing style uses The Chicago Manual of Style. Online Guide at: https://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/
Title of articles are written with Calibri Bold (18 pt) and preferably not more than 15 words. Author(s) name, affiliations and e-mail.
The abstract should be clear, concise, and descriptive. This abstract should provide a brief introduction to the problem, objective of paper, followed by a statement regarding the method and a brief summary of results. Font with Calibri Italic (10 pt) and preferably not more than 300 words.
Keywords arranged by alphabetically and should have at least two keywords and maximum five keywords separated by a semicolon (;).
The introduction should be clear and provide the issue to be discussed in the manuscript. At the end of the paragraph, the author/s should end with a comment on the significance concerning identification of the issue and the objective of research.
The method written in descriptive. This Method are optional, only for original research articles.
Analysis and Discussion
This section is the most important section of your article. Contains the results of the object of study and should be clear and concise.
Conclusion contains a description that should answer the objectives of research. Do not repeat the Abstract or simply describe the results of the research. Give a clear explanation regarding the possible application and/or suggestions related to the research findings.
References at the end of the manuscript should be written in The Chicago Manual of Style. Please use Reference Manager Applications like EndNote, Mendeley, Zotero, etc. (we suggest Mendeley). All publications cited in the text should be included as a list of Bibliography, arranged alphabetically by author. Online Guide at: https://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org
Guideline for Online Submission
Author should first register as Author and/or is offered as Reviewer through the following address: https://e-journal.fh.unmul.ac.id/index.php/mulrev/about/submissions
Author should fulfil the form as detail as possible where the star marked form must be entered. After all form textbox was filled, Author clicks on “Register” button to proceed the registration. Therefore, Author is brought to online author submission interface where Author should click on “New Submission”. In the Start a New Submission section, click on “’Click Here’: to go to step one of the five-step submission process”. The following are five steps in online submission process:
- Step 1 - Starting the Submission: Select the appropriate section of journal, i.e. Original Research Articles or Review Article. Thus, author must check-mark on the submission checklists.
- Step 2 – Uploading the Submission: To upload a manuscript to this journal, click Browse on the Upload submission file item and choose the manuscript document file to be submitted, then click Upload button.
- Step 3 – Entering Submission’s Metadata: In this step, detail authors metadata should be entered including marked corresponding author. After that, manuscript title and abstract must be uploaded by copying the text and paste in the textbox including keywords.
- Step 4 – Uploading Supplementary Files: Supplementary file should be uploaded including Covering/Submission Letter, the proofread evidence, and Signed Copyright Transfer Agreement Form. Therefore, click on Browse button, choose the files, and then click on Upload button.
- Step 5 – Confirming the Submission: Author should final check the uploaded manuscript documents in this step. To submit the manuscript to MULREV journal, click Finish Submission button after the documents is true. The corresponding author or the principal contact will receive an acknowledgement by email and will be able to view the submission’s progress through the editorial process by logging in to the journal web address site.
After this submission, Authors who submit the manuscript will get a confirmation email about the submission. Therefore, Authors are able to track their submission status at any time by logging in to the online submission interface. The submission tracking includes the status of manuscript review and editorial process.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0).
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- The journal holds the copyright for each article published with work licensed simultaneously under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) .
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors must agree to the copyright transfer agreement by checking the Copyright Notice column at the initial stage when submitting the article.
Note: All copies, paper, electronic or other use, of the information must include an indication of Mulawarman Law Review and Faculty of Law, Mulawarman University and a full citation of the journal source. Please refer requests for reprints to the corresponding author, and requests for all other uses not covered above, including the authorization of third parties to reproduce or otherwise use all or part of the article (including figures and tables) to: Mulawarman Law Review.